Our transfer service offers single and round-trip airport pick up as well as transport service to destinations in and around Pattaya.
We provide a variety of cars with professional drivers who are ready to assist you in every way.
Private transfers between Bangkok – Airport & Pattaya or other locations are inclusive of fuel, driver, taxes, insurance and, where applicable, expressway tolls.
Suvarnabhumi Airport to or from Royal Cliff Hotels Group (about 2 hours)
U-Tapao Airport to or from Royal Cliff Hotels Group (about 45 minutes)
Don Muang Airport to or from Royal Cliff Hotels Group (about 2.30 hours)
We offer different travel options to destinations around and outside Pattaya.
We can arrange a hassle-free transfer to a wide selection of routes at special rates specifically catered to your needs.
To arrange a transfer to and from the Royal Cliff to any place around or outside Pattaya,
please contact Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (+66) 38 250421 ext 2732
Price will depend on the distance and location
- Please note that we have a limousine service available 24 hours a day.
- Any cancellation or amendment of airport transfer arrangement should be made 24 hours prior to the arrival time given above.
- Please note that each booking requires your credit card details to guarantee your reservation. Our Reservations team will receive your transfer service request, ask for your credit card details and confirm the status of your booking.
- In case of no-show or late cancellation, the one way charge will be applied to the credit card given on your reservation.
- Minimum 1-day advance booking is required.
- Book with Reservations Department at email@example.com or call at (+66) 38 250421 ext 2732
- In case of cancellation, please inform Reservations Department 24 hours in advance
Stay connected with our shuttle bus service!
Royal Cliff has a scheduled shuttle bus service running from the hotel to the city center which operates daily.
Price: THB 100 / person per way
Daily Schedule with Pick up / Drop off Points
Royal Cliff Pick up12:00PM2:00PM4:00PM6:00PM8:00PM
Mike Shopping Mall Drop off only12:20PM2:20PM4:20PM6:20PM8:20PM
Central Festival Pattaya Beach Drop off12:30PM2:30PM4:30PM6:30PM8:30PM
Royal Cliff Drop off12:55PM2:55PM4:55PM6:55PM8:55PM
- For the exclusive convenience of Royal Cliff guests
- To purchase a ticket, please contact the Front Desk Cashier of the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel. Tickets can be purchased in advance.
- Passengers are required to be at the waiting area at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled times.
- The pick- up area in the hotel is at the entrance of the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel.
- Traffic conditions might affect the schedule slightly
- For more information, please contact Reservations Department at Tel: (+66) 38 250421 Ext 2732 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to stress that we do not have control over the fares charged by the Taxi drivers. They are run by the members of the local Taxi Association and not Royal Cliff Hotels Group. With regards to the taxis waiting in our carpark to provide service to our guests, we are just coordinating with the local Taxi Association for such service. With these taxis, we monitor the condition & safety of each car and should any guests have problems or leave their belongings in the taxi, we can easily trace back and locate the taxi and the driver. The price the taxi charges is displayed on the notice board, according to where you wish to go, for example, the fare is THB. 250 for going to South Pattaya. The car can accommodate 3 persons. There are many occasions where people hail a taxi from downtown Pattaya and they are asked to pay THB 300 – 400 while some are asked for only THB. 200 for the same distance. Please rest assured that whether they are taxis which are parked in our hotel or at the front of our hotel, we do not make money from them at all.
We do provide a shuttle bus service at designated times for those who wish to go downtown. The drop-off points are at Mike Shopping Mall and Central Festival Pattaya. The pick- up point is at Central Festival. For those who want to go to Walking Street, we can drop them off nearby where it is legal and safe to park and drop them off. For more details please click on the ‘Hotel Shuttle Bus’ tab.